Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Well, that was the morning movie the beloved and I caught today. Which was boring yet hilarious at the same time. You just have to get the puns intended in the movie.
Then it was a rush to school to attend lab, of which was when I found out from Fatin and Aisyah that I managed to land myself a place in BMT. Nevertheless, all forms of joy and excitement and relief were soon dashed within 2hours because I realised that somehow, the results were somehow switched here and there and I am now in PST. Oh mother of all news! I absolutely hate being relieved and excited only to be let down later. I hate that feeling. And to add the rotten cherry to the top of the pile of dung, the dearest boyfriend is now enlisted in the army as a Guard. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO HIGHER NITEC AND FURTHER EDUCATION? And to think we just opened his letter of graduation from his school earlier that day. Sheesh. Talk about tough luck.
And I am oh so pissed at my bloody school for not announcing or notifying us that the results were out except to paste that stupid thing online. I mean goodness gracious, do you think with the shit schedule we have, we'd go online day in day out to check upon the announcement of the results? A big fat NO, in your face, ok. Thanks to students who somehow got it out by word of mouth, or I'd have never known and would have never had the chance to appeal, because apparently you selfish people give only til tomorrow to appeal. Talk about how screwed systems can be. Brains, people. You have it for a reason. And now I have the whole night to worry and get all upset and worked up about the NS issue, the PST issue, and tomorrow's differentiation quiz, my hurting right eyeball (which is really scaring me because I think I just scratched it with my nail while trying to remove a dry lens) and my endless coughing (which at times make me sound like transverstite).
And so a day the both of us had assumed would turn out fine (because of the way it initally was) is now ending in shades of gloomy grey and dark blue. We're both praying both our appeals get approved.
X O X O; 10:08 pm